Monday, September 22, 2008

Our little creature



Micah went hunting and brought home a huge horny toad for the kids. Mya was so excited about her new "pet" but they were both a little scared, probably because I wouldn't let them get it out unless dad was home. Micah thinks I make Mya afraid of all creatures, which is probably true because I don't like them. They were glad when dad got home so they could actually touch it and get it out. Mya was a little scared at first but after a while she wouldn't leave the poor thing alone. After a couple days we started to feel bad for it and we let Mya carry it in the rhino and let it go.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

You? Scared of creatures? Passed down from my favorite Aunt for sure! haha!! So funny!

Andrea said...

I'm also afraid of creatures. Poor Zoie doesn't stand a chance. I hope Jonas doesn't get my phobia too.

Beth said...

Just let them both hang out with Harper a little more and he'll cure them of their fear!