Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture tag


1. Go to my documents/pictures.

2. Go to my 6th file folder.

3. Go to my 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

I finished Angels and Demons (which was really good by the way) and was bored so after seeing Tina's picture post it made me curious to see what picture would come up. I have two though. I wanted to see both mine and Micah's computer so I took the picture from each computer.
This picture is of our little fam and Micah's parents the day we got home from picking up Micah in Salt Lake from Iraq. That was the best day ever!


This picture is of Me, my brother Shaun and his wife Len on Halloween two years ago. I was in Wanye County visiting and we all decided to dress up at the last minute for the halloween party that was going on.
I tag Suzanne, Megan, Kari, Hilary, Rachel, and Beth


2 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

Micah looks so much like his dad. I hope you are feeling well.

Coleman's said...

Your arms look tough in the top picture!!