Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's a GIRL!!

We had our baby on Friday! We even have a name for her which I was worried about because we didn't have any names picked out when we got to the hospital. We decided on Lexie Ann Young.
She is our biggest weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz. and is 20 inches long.
I am so excited to have another little girl in the family.
I started having contractions Thursday night and got to the hospital around 10:00 PM and the little one arrived Friday morning at 2:23 AM. The delivery went well and I am so glad Micah is such a great support. I wanted to cave a few times and get an epidural, but he kept on telling me I could do it so I went all natural and I am glad I did now that it is all said and done.
She has had a little problem breathing but other than that she is doing well.
I will post pictures in a few days when I feel up to taking and uploading them!

14 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad everything went well. She is adorable!!

Lara Neves said...

Congratulations! I love her name, too! It goes very well with Mya and Tay. Can't wait to meet her!

Shelly & Danny said...

Congratulations! I've been blog stalking, waiting for the news! That's so exciting, can't wait to see pictures!

Tina said...

Yay! Another girl among the grandkids! I was so excited to hear the news! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! I love the name you picked out. I'm sure she is just as adorable as your other two! I hope you are feeling okay!

Sarah Bogh said...

Hooray!! i have been wondering about you, how exciting!! its a good thing you guys have girls in your boy dominating family! good job! i love the name too, it fits very well. i'm excited to see pics!! happy recovering!

Crystal said...

So exciting to have another little girl! You are one tough woman!

Tasha Alycia said...

Yay! I can't wait to see her! Congrats!!!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Congratulations. It's funny that this was your biggest baby when they said you weren't getting big enough. I am glad she is her and that you two are doing well.

Nate and Suzanne said...

CONGRATS! So much fun it sounds like everything went well.... I bet she is darling and can't wait to see some pictures... Love the name we thought of using that awhile back.... Good luck with what is too come...

Anonymous said...

By far, the cutest newborn baby I have ever seen! She blows Taya out of the water! I love her name! But I think that for the sake of funniness I will still call her Toni!

tiffany said...

congrats! I can't wait to see pics of the little princess!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I love the name, and am very excited to see the pictures.

Nate and Brooke said...

Congrats, I really love the name...
It is seriously the season for girls. I look at your blog every now and then. If you want an invite to mine send me you email to brookehbutler@yahoo.com

oh this brooke hiskey:)