Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

The other day Mya wanted some candy and I told her no but she kept whining and asking for some and wouldn't listen to me so Micah told her no and when her dad says no or gets mad at her, she really gets her feelings hurt. She cries crocodile tears every time he gets mad at her. He told her no and she ran into her room crying and said "I guess I'm just going to send Dad back to Iraq." I am such a push over and Micah always gets mad at me for having to be the bad guy.

Mya is really sweet to Tay usually, but like everyone when kids cry it can get annoying and Tay has been really whiny lately because he has been sick. He was crying and pulling on me when I was trying to get dinner ready and Mya had heard enough, she covered her ears and said "Ahh, stop crying Tay, I am going to throw you in the garbage can! Mom, I want the garbage man to take him away" It was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Tina said...

That is hilarious! Little Miss Mya is a crack up! Poor little Tay!

Andrea said...

I'm a pushover too. I don't like to take things away from the kids, but I try to be strong. Sometimes I am thinking, please do what I say because I want you to keep your (insert item here).

Heather said...

I found your blog on another one. I hope you don't mind if I add you to our list. Mya is so cute. I hope that Tay gets feeling better. If you need to send Mya over for a break just let me know!!

KA said...

Thanks for making Ty and I laugh out loud! Today MK told me "I've had enough of you. You don't let me do anything that I want" (aka candy before dinner). What are we going to do with these girls! In a few more years they could really do some damage together.