Tuesday, November 20, 2007

(I've Been Tagged......seven interesting things about me)
1-I have never been on an airplane, speaking of airplanes, I need a vacation

2-I play the saxophone

3-I Drove an Astro mini-van in high school and college

4-If I could do it all over again, I would have gone to hair school instead of college and open a massage/tanning/hair salon designed especially for mothers with babysitting provided. (oh and Crystal you can put your boutique there too)

5-I hate going to bed with a messy house. I have to have the living room and kitchen clean
before I can sit down at night

6-I saw a cricket in our house once and told Micah to get it and by the time he got around to it, it was gone and I cried until he found it and killed it (I was pregnant by the way)

7-After a nine hour labor, I had Tay without any medication and will probably have the rest my kids that way

TAG, YOUR TURN: Crystal Ainge, Beth Redd, Lisa Belnap

No comments: