Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm pregnant!

Yes...We are expecting baby number three!!!! People may think we're crazy and they are probably right but hey, what do you expect after being apart for a year. You can just start calling me fertile Myrtle. I figure if I can take care of a newborn and a two year old for a year by myself then I can take care of three with my husband home right? (haha) I hear three is a whole different ballgame. Hope I'm ready cause I kind of have to be now. I am due Feb 25th and can't wait to see what we are going to have this time and what it will look like!

6 comments:

KA said...

A February baby will be perfect. Just in time to miss the RSV season, and ready to go outside just as Spring hits.

Nate and Suzanne said...

Congrats that is so exciting.... Mya looks really cute with her new hair cut... Next time you are up in the area let me know we can get together and do something....
Talk to you later....

tiffany said...

yayaya! How exciting! Congrats!

Tiffany said...

Congrats you guys! Micah told Isaac the other day and I was so happy for you two, that is great news! How are you feeling?

Andrea said...

Holy cow! I haven't been checking blogs much lately, and I missed out. Congratulations. I hope you're feeling well. My b-day is Feb. 5th, so feel free to have yours early. :)

Sarah Bogh said...

Congrats!! thats cool, it will be fun for you i'm sure. :) hope you are feeling ok, i think that part is almost harder than after they come..for me anyway. we'll be waiting to find out what it is, thats exciting!